Sunday, March 11, 2007

A quote from Eddie

One day at moms house while I was checking my email. Eddie asked me what the girl I was email looked like. I wasn't intrested in talking about it, so I sacasticly said "she has hair". He said "naw, I thought she would be blonde... I mean bald... like brittney spears. Did you know she shaved her head off?..." He also exclaimed "I'm a chick flick... no, wait... um... What is it jmoc? oh yeah! chick magnet!"

On a different note, the quiznos I worked at closed down two weeks ago. I started imedatly at a quiznos way up in memphis. I don't like it... at all, so I am quitting there at the end of this week. The good news is I can get a job in horn lake, its already aranged. I am happy about that. I just have to survive this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home