Saturday, December 16, 2006

My first date

I told matt I'd write about it, so here goes....

After changing clothes three times, and brushing my teeth at least four, I managed to convince myself that I needed to stop talking to myself, and leave. (I thought I was going to be late) So I took the toothbrush out of my mouth and put it down.

Thirty minutes later I past her house... and came back. Then we went to malco to see Eragon. It wasn't on the level with lotr, but it was a good movie, although I found it hard to consen...

We left from that and went to her house, and talked until 10:20-ish. In that time we visited the chicken coup, with “evil chickens”, and I am not sure what was making the other sounds... but I wasn't scared... until I turned around and mel was on the other side of the fence... with the gate shut.

But her sister’s dogs liked me, which is strange because usually big dogs don't like me (these were big,) and usually I don't like them, but I liked these dogs. Then we said goodbye, and I tried to leave without killing all the cats.

1 Comments:

Blogger Luke said...

Thank you, Matt! Let me know how I can return the favor sometime.

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home